Saturday, November 5, 2011

If You Do This...We Can't Be Friends.

Thanksgiving is its own holiday. It is actually a pretty damn big holiday too! So WHY ON EARTH are there any people in this country that skip it. I do not understand. Christmas is obviously the best holiday and everyone looks forward to it after Halloween is over, but what about Thanksgiving? Can't you wait to put up Christmas decorations until its over?? Its only a few more weeks! And then there is less time to get annoyed of Christmas songs so obviously you'll enjoy it more! I honestly can't stand it when people just skip right over Thanksgiving, when I have kids, they are going to be just as crazy as their mama and they will yell at people who hum Christmas songs before Thanksgiving, and especially people who turn their Christmas lights on, put up their trees, and put decorations all around their house. BEFORE Thanksgiving has even happened. So when I get married... my husband better agree with me.

1 comment:

  1. I dont get a halloween or thanksgiving this year... so i def started listening to it before october 30... just saying :)

    ReplyDelete