Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Time for a Break

Wow. Freaking wow. It has been too long since we had a break from school. BYU for some strange reason does not do a fall break. So there are no breaks until thanksgiving! Thats wayyyyyy too long. Next week is thanksgiving, and I feel like everyone around here is just about to explode. I know I am. Me and Whit got in a lil argument last night and I know its cuz everyone is just in terrible moods cuz everyone is super stressed out. We all just needa chill, honestly. Myself included! I just needa go skiing. Once I go skiing, I will feel better. I just need that fresh mountain, snowy air in my system!! I NEED IT NOW!! haha I am freaking out I am so excited to ski. Also, today I realized how badly I really need to visit Europe. I gotta start figuring out study abroad so I can get my ass out there!! We will see what happens:)

No comments:

Post a Comment