Tuesday, February 28, 2012

There is a Difference, I promise.

So I write a missionary. No, not the mish I blogged about AGES ago, he kinda fell through...haha he basically handed me off to someone else. But you know what, its actually better! Because that someone else is adorable and he is coming to BYU in the fall! :) So anyway. I write him sometimes, but that isn't what I'm talking about. The boy I tell people is my missionary, is Dallin Parker. Oh he is quite the sweetheart. We have written 13 letters so far its about one letter every week and a halfish. Anyway, after a few letters, instead of just saying "miss you" he started saying "miss you and love you". THEN last letter, he wrote I miss you and I love you. The "I" is the difference. The HUGE difference. I'm not reading too much into this am I? My mom says its a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment