Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Wrapped in His Love

Suffocating in the darkness of my mistakes.

Trapped inside my own self-doubt.

The voice in my head screams unworthiness.

"Not good enough, not worth His love"

I broke down and it ripped open my heart.

Expecting emptiness to overtake me, I fell to the floor.

When instead, I felt His divine embrace.

At first I choke, trying to comprehend.

A waterfall of compassion splashes through my soul.

And I run head on into a wall of understanding.

He loved me all along, and the realization sets in.

It doesn't matter my mistakes, He is my Savior,
                                                       my God,
                                                       my King.

I feel His arms surround me and I know, I know I am never alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment