Friday, September 23, 2011

This is My Life

I recently turned 18 and moved out. Big kid on campus. Weird. I go to BYU. Yep, just call me cougar. No, please don't. Don't get me wrong, I love the spirit there, but I have lived in Utah County my entire life. I'd say its about time I experience something new.
Lately, all I do is hang out with my best friend Amy.
We do everything together. And we match everything. Its ok, we like it. I love her to death and I could not ask for a better friend to have at this point in my life. She has helped me through so much lately and I can't thank her enough. 
This is James. Too complicated, I don't want to get into that right now...
This is Crystal. We are totally crazy. Except, she moved to Wyoming for college. Thats 3 and a half hours away and I do not have a car. I see her when I can. 
These are my lovely roommates. Amber on the left, Whitney on the right. They are great! Except when they don't do the dishes, steal my clothes and try and act like my mom. 
This is my family. Mama, Holden with the crazy face, Daddy, and Ian with the scratched up face. I love them so much and I am so thankful for them. 

Well, this is pretty much my life right now. I'm sure i'll blog more about all these people and you'll know more and more:) 

Let the blogging begin. 




No comments:

Post a Comment