Thursday, January 12, 2012

I want my love story.

I want my love story. I want that crazy insane passionate dramatic romantic falling in love story that are always in the movies. Sweep me off my feet and love me forever. Kiss me in the rain and hold me while I cry. Drive me to somewhere we've never been just so we can spend hours together in the car. Pay for my dinner and hold open my door. Rent my favorite cheesy movies and surprise me with flowers. Read all my favorite books with me while we sip hot chocolate and coffee. Take me to the mountains and kiss me like you mean it. Throw me in the snow and fall down next to me. Throw a pillow at my face and then kiss it better. Plan a day for a LOTR marathon just because you know how much I love it. Carry me up the stairs when I say I'm tired and bring me my favorite ice cream. Surprise me with lunch while I'm at work and text me just to say hello. Ask me to bake together and then eat cookie dough on the kitchen floor. Propose to me in the most romantic and cheesy way possible and then lets have the wedding of the century. Our whole lives I'll do this for you and you do this for me because we know we were meant to be. I promise I'll do the same for you. I'll make you favorite meals and wash all your clothes. I'll surprise you at work with two tickets to that basketball. I'll go to every movie you want to see and stay up all night when your sick. I'll be your forever if you'll be mine. Sweep me off my feet and love me forever.

Too bad that isn't reality. If only.

No comments:

Post a Comment